- Over-night guests will provide their own shower items (soap, shampoo, towels, etc…) and bed linens.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, flatware, drink-ware, pots and pans, utensils, two refrigerators/freezers, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Six bedrooms upstairs.
- Two full bathrooms, with showers, upstairs.
- One half-bath on the first floor.
- Two working fireplaces. (Dixon Park District will provide firewood as needed.)
- Great Room – three walls of windows, a large stone fireplace, four banquet tables, and accompanying chairs.
- Living Room with upholstered furniture and a stone fireplace.
- Outside campfire site and grill.
Availability as of October 6th, 2020:
Dates are updated bi-monthly. Dates in gray are unavailable. Please call 815-284-3306 or email [email protected] for up to date availability, more info, and to book your stay!