- Over-night guests will provide their own bedding (sheets, pillowcases, or sleeping bag) and shower items (soap, shampoo).
- Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, flatware, drink-ware, pots and pans, utensils, two refrigerators/freezers, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Six bedrooms upstairs.
- Two full bathrooms, with showers, upstairs.
- One half-bath on first floor.
- Two working fireplaces. (Dixon Park District will provide firewood as needed.)
- Great Room – three walls of windows, a large stone fireplace, four banquet tables and accompanying chairs.
- Living Room with upholstered furniture and a stone fireplace.
- Outside campfire site and grill.
Groups of 1 – 50 Persons
MOTOR-HOME (PARKED ON GRAVEL ONLY) ELECTRICAL PLUG-IN AVAILABLE FOR $10 PER DAY.
- Daytime Use Only – 9 am – 9 pm
- Overnight (maximum 14 persons) Check in 8 am and check out 8 pm the following day
Resident: $350.00 + $17.50 tax
Non-resident: $450.00 + $22.50 tax
- Wedding/Rehearsal/Reception (includes tent space) – Daytime Use Only – 9 am – 9 pm
- Wedding/Rehearsal/Reception (includes tent space) – Overnight (maximum 14 persons) Check in 8 am and check out 8 pm the following day
Resident: $500.00 + $25.00 tax
Non-resident: $750.00 + $37.50 tax
Additional fees may be charged for a group size over 50 people- please call 815-284-3306 for pricing. Parking at the site is limited. Large groups may require off-site parking or in the boat dock ramp with shuttle service