- Over-night guests will provide their own shower items (soap, shampoo, towels, etc.) and bed linens.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, flatware, drinkware, pots and pans, utensils, two refrigerators/freezers, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Six bedrooms upstairs.
- Two full bathrooms, with showers, upstairs.
- One half-bath on the first floor.
- Two working fireplaces. (Dixon Park District will provide firewood as needed.)
- Great Room – three walls of windows, a large stone fireplace, 7 banquet tables, and accompanying chairs.
- Living Room with upholstered furniture and a stone fireplace.
- Outside campfire site and grill.
Book directly by calling 815-284-3306 Or Click here to reserve Woodcote on VRBO.
Prices and Reservation Guidelines
• $175 for 50 or less people
• $275 for 51-100 people
• $350 for 50 or less people
• $450 for 51 to 100 people
Woodcote sleeps 14 people max. Max for events is around 100 people. Parking can become an issue with any event larger than that.
There is a 5% hotel/motel tax collected on all overnight fees.
Check-in is at 9 a.m. and check-out is 3 p.m. We will accommodate reasonable early check-ins and late check-outs.
A $100 deposit is required to hold the reservation. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days in advance of your stay.
We accept cash or credit for deposits and reservations.
You may enjoy a tour of Woodcote prior to making your plans.
Call 815-284-3306 to schedule your visit.
You must provide your own tables and chairs for your wedding at Woodcote Cottage.
We recommend the following vendors:
Berg Industries, Inc. (Rockford)
3455 S. Mulford Rd
Rockford, IL 61109
Midwest Tents and Events (Dekalb)
Ace Rental (Dixon)
Please call the Park District at 815-284-3306 for approved tent locations on the park grounds.