- Over-night guests will provide their own shower items (soap, shampoo, towels, etc…).
- The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, flatware, drink-ware, pots and pans, utensils, two refrigerators/freezers, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Six bedrooms upstairs.
- Two full bathrooms, with showers, upstairs.
- One half-bath on the first floor.
- Two working fireplaces. (Dixon Park District will provide firewood as needed.)
- Great Room – three walls of windows, a large stone fireplace, four banquet tables, and accompanying chairs.
- Living Room with upholstered furniture and a stone fireplace.
- Outside campfire site and grill.
To inquire about booking Woodcote Cottage, select your desired dates below and we will get back with you to reserve your stay!
Groups of 1 – 50 Persons
- Overnight (max 14 persons) Check in 9 am and check out 3 pm the following day
Resident: $350.00 + $17.50 tax
Non-resident: $450.00 + $22.50 tax
- Weekday Daytime Use Only – 9 am – 7 pm
- Wedding/Rehearsal/Reception – Overnight (max 14 persons) Check-in 9 am and check out 3 pm the following day
Fees vary, please call for more info.
Additional fees may be charged for a group size over 50 people- please call 815-284-3306 for pricing. Parking at the site is limited. Large groups may require off-site parking or in the boat dock ramp with shuttle service. MOTOR-HOME (PARKED ON GRAVEL ONLY) ELECTRICAL PLUG-IN AVAILABLE FOR $10 PER DAY.