Ruth Edwards Nature Center & Museum
Plan your visit at the Ruth Edwards Nature Center. Stop in for the latest park information and recreational opportunities.
September Hours: 1st & 3rd Monday’s of the month 11am-2pm, Every Wednesday , Friday , Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Saturday, October 5 at 1:30 PM Colorful Leaf Prints – All ages welcome
- Friday, October 11 at 10 AM Nature Fun for the Little Ones – Learn about Spiders – For ages 3 – 5
- Thursday, October 17 at 6:30 PM – Scary Movie Night at the Park: Beetlejuice
- Saturday, October 19 at 1:30 PM Drawing Nature for the Beginner – All ages are welcome to participate
- Saturday, October 26 from 7 – 9 PM Halloween at the Park with Haunted Hay Rides, Music, Haunted games and more
SAVE THE DATE!! Saturday, November 2 at 3 PM is our first Hike and Hops event at Woodcote. Stay tuned for ticket prices. * Must be 21 to participate.
All of the events are FREE and open to the public except as indicated.
Environmental education classes are available for students of all ages. Classes are designed to provide students with structured, hand-on learning that promotes a better understanding of the natural world and strengthens positive environmental values.
We invite you to schedule a whole or half day visit. Please provide a minimum 3 weeks advance notice prior to the date you wish to reserve. Our naturalist will work with your to choose the activities and curriculum that best fit your needs. Call the Nature Center at 815-288-5209